At Musora Media, it’s our mission to spread the love of music around the world, empowering our students at Drumeo, Pianote, Guitareo, and Singeo to develop their skills and reach their musical goals like playing the songs they love. We do this by partnering with the best teachers, filming entertaining and educational videos, hiring an amazing staff, and utilizing cutting-edge web and mobile technology.
As a Student Support Representative, you are the first point of contact our students will have when they reach out to us with any questions or concerns. We consider students to be part of our family and one of our highest priorities, and we want to treat them as such.
We offer paid time off and a benefits package. Compensation is based on experience. The Student Support Representative position also offers the option of remote work and flexible schedules outside of our office hours.
- Respond and send messages through email and instant messaging platforms.
- Answer telephone calls from current and prospective students.
- Be willing to go above and beyond to assist current and prospective customers via all channels of communication.
- Follow standard procedures to process through email, telephone, and live chat: new sign-ups; purchases; renewals; cancellations; and refunds.
- Stay informed about existing and upcoming marketing campaigns and promotions, updates to our websites/platforms and existing bugs or issues reported, for each of our websites/platforms.
- Perform basic troubleshooting/Tier 1 tech support for our students for all platforms.
- Report found bugs or issues for investigation.
- Minimum 55 WPM.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and over the phone.
- Experience with office suite programs.
- Kind, empathetic, and upbeat approach when communicating with customers.
- Independent problem-solving capabilities.
- Knowledge of and ability to explain basic computer tasks/processes (e.g. how to print a document; how to clear cookies/cache; why there is video lag due to network factors; etc.)
- Knowledge of fundamental musical concepts (e.g. basic music theory and terminology).
- Basic knowledge and understanding of relevant instruments (e.g. pianos have keys; acoustic vs. electric guitars; drums are non-pitched instruments; etc.)
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with the following instruments: piano, guitar, drums, voice.
Still reading? Great! We want to hear from you!
*Although full-time employment opportunities are only available to candidates who are legally able to work in Canada, we may consider candidates outside of Canada provided they are interested in working on contract, only.